Rustic Harvest Suite is an Autumn themed suite of products from the Stampin’ Up!® Jul-Dec 022 Mini Catalogue. This suite is featured in our All Star Tutorial Bundle for this month – 12 exclusive projects with videos.
Hello and welcome to the October 2022 All Star Tutorial Blog Hop.
This blog hop gives you an additional 12 project ideas for products in the Rustic Harvest Suite. The fabulously talented All Star Tutorial designers are showcasing an alternative project to show the versatility of the products.
Rustic Harvest Suite …
The projects shown in our blog posts are different to the tutorial bundle projects (the tutorial projects are exclusive and you won’t see them posted anywhere else).
Hello Harvest Bundle
For my blog post project today, I have used the Hello Harvest stamp set, the Rustic Pumpkin Dies and the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper. The Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper features some black and white designs on the reverse sides of the paper, and these are fantastic for adding colour with blending brushes. I have created an ombre effect on this quite plain Designer Series Paper … Rich Razzleberry is the most amazing colour for ink blending. And I have used the pumpkin stamp along with the flowers. I love me a good pumpkin!!!
Design Tips ….
- I used an Ink Blending Brush to add some colour to the black and white patterned paper, starting at the bottom and fading it out about half way up the piece. Start off light, and then just keep adding ink from the bottom up until you have an intensity that you like.
- I added a splattering of Wink of Stella across the inked panel and let dry.
- This coloured piece is layered onto a white panel with a fine border just to show off that gorgeous ombre blend, and then both layers are adhered to a Cajun Craze folded card.
- The flowers and pumpkin are stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Stampin’ Blends in Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Sweet Sorbet before being die cut with the co-ordinating dies from the Rustic Pumpkin die set.
- The leaves are stamped with Old Olive ink and die cut, and the little pumpkin tips are die cut from Old Olive cardstock. All have been adhered to the card front with a mixture of Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I heat embossed the “You are such a BLESSING” sentiment with White embossing powder onto Rich Razzleberry card, then cut it into two pieces and adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For a little bit of additional bling, I coloured up some of the sequins and embellishments from the pink selection in the For Everything Fancy Sequins with Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends. These have been randomly adhered to the card front with tiny dots of Liquid Glue (or you could also use Fine Tipped Glue).
- Lastly a doubled length of Linen Thread has been tied in a bow and affixed with a Glue Dot.
October Tutorial Bundle …
Below is a sneak peek of my tutorial project … it is created in similar colours and supplies to the project above, but utilises a different paper design for a much more dramatic effect.
All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team
This is the All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team! I have been a part of this team for many years now and continue to be both humbled and inspired each time I see my name up there with this amazing group of ladies.
What is the All Star Video Tutorial Bundle?
Each month this group of 12 talented designers from all around the world create Exclusive Video Tutorials for you featuring a suite of Stampin’ Up! products. You will receive 12 EXCLUSIVE video tutorials … you will not see them online anywhere. The PDF part of the tutorial includes both metric and imperial (inches) measurements for each project, plus a full supplies list and a link to the video tutorial only those who purchase the tutorial can view. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
Here are the suites we will be featuring for this round of tutorials.
* July 2022 – Awash in Beauty Suite (Pages 66-67 Annual Catalogue) *Available here*
* August 2022 – He’s The Man Suite (Pages 78-79 Annual Catalogue) *Available here*
* September 2022 – Abigail Rose Suite (Pages 56-57 Annual Catalogue) *Available here*
* October 2022 – Rustic Harvest Suite (Pages 48-50 July-Dec 2022 Mini Catalogue)
* November 2022 – Sun Prints Suite (Pages 90-91 Annual Catalogue)
* December 2022 – Hues of Happiness Suite (Pages 108-109 Annual Catalogue)
Here is a sneak peek of all the exclusive tutorial projects for October.
You are going to love all of these fall themed projects, from soft and pretty to an elegant country feel!
All the designers have created an additional project using the Rustic Harvest suite of products for this blog hop. Just a little teaser to show you the quality of the tutorial projects!! Check them out below.
Thanks for joining me today … shopping information is listed below. Click on the items image for more details. If you are shopping with me today, thank you so much … I appreciate your support. xx CheryllProduct List