Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle is a part of the Blackberry Beauty Suite in the Stampin’ Up!® 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue.
Hello and welcome to the October 2021 All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team blog hop!
Each month this group of 12 talented designers from all around the world create Exclusive Video Tutorials for you featuring a suite of Stampin’ Up! products. This month it is the Blackberry Beauty Suite of products featuring a Stamp Set and Die bundle, stunning and richly coloured Specialty Designer Series paper, Shimmery Gold Vellum and some gorgeous gold ribbon.
You will receive 12 EXCLUSIVE video tutorials … you will not see them online anywhere. Each tutorial includes both metric and imperial (inches) measurements. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
How do you get a hold of this tutorial?
- Purchase the tutorial as a downloadable link, use the link below.
- Place an order during October, use the rewards code YKVZGTX4 and receive the tutorial for free. Shop here.
- My Inks and Team Members get the tutorial for free every month. More info on joining here.
Click on the image below to purchase the October tutorial. Here is a sneak peek of the Octob er 2021 tutorial bundle projects.
Tutorial Bundle – October 2021
All currencies accepted. Paypal will do the conversion for you.
Here are the products being featured over this six month selection.
July 2021 – Expressions in Ink Suite (Pages 96-97 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue) ** Purchase here
August 2021 – Hand-Penned Suite (Pages 104-105 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue) ** Purchase here
September 2021 – You’re A Peach Suite (Pages 60-61 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue) ** Purchase here
October 2021 – Blackberry Beauty Suite (Pages 44-45 Aug-Dec 2021 Mini Catalogue) ** Purchase here
November 2021 – Sweet Symmetry Suite (Pages 112-113 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
December 2021 – Bloom Where You’re Planted Suite (Pages 80-81 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
Here is a sneak peek of my project in the tutorial bundle for October which features the Beauty of Tomorrow Stamp Set, Beautiful Leaves Dies and easy watercolour effects.
The card I have created for my blog hop project also uses watercolouring in a different way … this suite of products is so versatile.
Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle + Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder …
- The background layer is created by inking up the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder with Crumb Cake ink and then embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card with the inked up folder.
- I used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to diecut the scalloped panel from Crushed Curry cardstock.
- The feature panel is created on Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper, waterwashing over it with Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry ink. Once dry, I splattered it with plain water to create lighter spots.
- The foliage images from the Beauty of Tomorrow stamp set have been inked with Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry inks respectively, and spritzed with water before stamping to create a watercolour look. The Stampin’ Mister creates a very fine mist, perfect for this technique.
- The sentiment has been stamped on a left over piece of watercolour washed card and hand cut.
- A linen thread wrap and bow completes the cardl.
And here is a closer look at those wonderful watercolour look images. I love this soft, ethereal look.
Blackberry Beauty Suite of Products …
More Blackberry Beauty Suite project ideas …
Here is the list of all the designer’s blogs, check them all out for more great examples of projects using the Blackberry Beauty Suite and the Beauty of Tomorrow stamp set and die bundle.
Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle
Join Stampin’ Up!® to get a 20% discount on your crafting purchases. CLICK HERE!
Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE!
If you would like to stay in touch via Facebook: CLICK HERE!
Follow me on Instagram: CLICK HERE!