So Sentimental Stamp Set and Stitched So Sweetly Dies have been used to create a pretty shaker card for Creating Kindness Design Team March Blog Hop.
Welcome to the Creating Kindness Design Team Blog Hop for March 2020. My name is Cheryll Miller, and I am so delighted to hop with this fabulous group of artists each month. The theme for March is “Shaker Cards” … how exciting!! Who doesn’t love a shaker card?!!
Our guest designer this month is the fabulous Emma Goddard. Emma has been one of my crafting heroes for such a long time. Check out Emma’s fabulous projects on her blog at https://www.coastalcrafter.com
To check out all the Design Team Member’s projects for this fun theme, check out the blog line up at the end of this post.
And here is my project.
So Sentimental Stamp Set
Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Stitched Lace Dies
Isn’t this so pretty? The Stitched Lace Dies make a great background, brayered up with Mint Macaron and Bermuda Bay inks. A feminine touch is added with a Petal Pink layer just peaking out through the lacy background.
Then I have used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut a frame for around the shaker element in Coastal Cabana. One of the fab sentiments from the So Sentimental Stamp Set has been white embossed onto Bermuda Bay cardstock and placed behind the opening. Irridescent Sequins create the “shake shake shake”, and the addition of the Petal Pink Tassel (Best Dressed Tassels) just ramps up the prettiness! I cheated a little, and the Petal Pink Shimmery Baker’s Twine is retired.
Some of the Creating Kindness Design Team have also created videos … here is the list … make sure you check them out!
Video Hop Participant List:
1. Jay Soriano – https://youtu.be/6NWMD-OhbQE
2. Marcy Denning – https://youtu.be/rtvWloXz07s
3. Jenny Hall – https://youtu.be/eRmTb66HjMo
4. Sara Levin – https://youtu.be/_MALLkfP0h8
More great shaker cards …
Don’t forget to hop around to all the Designer’s blogs for more inspiration. Sara Levin is up next … Sara’s work is always amazing.
Blog Hop Participants
- Emma Goddard – Guest Designer – UK
- Sue Plote – America
- Tanya Boser – USA
- Danielle Bennenk – Netherlands
- Jay Soriano – UK
- Lou Kitzelman – Australia
- Paula Dobson – New Zealand
- Marcy Denning – Canada
- Jenny Hall – USA
- Charlet Mallett – USA
- Cheryll Miller – Australia
- Sara Levin – USA
If you are in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products used to create the projects here, please visit my online shop. And if you are shopping online, don’t forget to use the current month’s rewards code to receive a free tutorial bundle and handmade card from me at the end of the month.
Join Stampin’ Up!® to get a 20% discount on your crafting purchases. CLICK HERE!
Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE!
If you would like to stay in touch via Facebook: CLICK HERE!
Follow me on Instagram: CLICK HERE!
If you are getting a wish list together and your tally is coming up to the $169 mark, then you really should consider joining Stampin’ Up! to get free product and ongoing discounts on your products.
Amazing joining offer for Sale-A-Bration
- Pay just AU$169 and get AU$235 worth of product of your choice ($66 FREE product)
- During Sale-A-Bration also get a mini cutter, a 48 x 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler Pack, and a stamp set of your choice FOR FREE!
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all future orders which you are current.
- Become a part of the amazing Inks and Whimsy Stampin’ Up! team with monthly challenges, monthly team meetings, free tutorials, and a great supportive community, no matter where you are in Australia.
- Don’t miss out! Join up now or give me a yell to discuss any time. Phone 0438 464451 or email email@example.com.