Hello Harvest bundle is a stamp set and die bundle from the Stampin’ Up! Jul to Dec 2022 Mini Catalogue, featuring Autumn themed images and dies. I have used it today for Colour Inkspiration challenge #130 as a little personal challenge, these colours not really being Autumn tones.
Welcome to my blog. Today’s post is for Colour INKspirations Colour Challenge #130. Our inspiration pic was chosen by CI Design Team Member, Lou Kitzelman. Such a stunning colour combination!!
Picture credit: https://imgur.com/gallery/Xajb8Uk
It is very easy to enter the Colour INKspiration Challenge. You don’t need a blog, you can simply post your card image in the facebook group.
Our CI#130 challenge features Highland Heather, Blackberry Bliss, Night of Navy and Granny Apple Green. The challenge parameters are to use all four of the challenge colours (or if you don’t have the exact colour, you can substitute a close alternative). In addition you can use neutrals such as Basic White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black, or metallics.
Check out how you can join in the challenge at the end of this post or on the facebook page here.
And if you need inspiration, the designer’s album for this challenge is absolutely fantastic. Click on the Media tab and then “Albums”, or go straight to the album here.
Hello Harvest Bundle
The feature of the Hello Harvest Bundle is the Pumpkin image and the dies which create an amazing 3d Pumpkin. However today I have used the floral stamps to create a pretty textured card, full of colour.
- Highland Heather is the base folded card, and also the stamped layer.
- I stamped the flowers with Black Memento ink onto the Highland Heather layer and coloured them with Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. Colouring onto the Highland Heather card makes the colours slightly different, more muted. I stamped the solid leaf image with Highland Heather ink and added some dots to fill in the spaces with the Light Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blend.
- Texture has been added to the panel with the Timeworn Type embossing folder. The edges have been distressed using the Paper Snips blade, and the entire panel has been popped up on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is a feature of the Hello Harvest stamp set with a co-ordinating die to cut it out. I coloured up some white card with Night of Navy ink and an ink blending brush, stamping the sentiment with Night of Navy ink twice and die cutting one. I trimmed out the top part of the sentiment from the second image, which has been raised up on the whole image with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A scattering of pearls coloured with Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend completes the card front.
The texture over the floral images is reminiscent of fabric and I love the muted tones achieved by stamping and colouring onto a solid coloured card.
INKspired to join the challenge? It’s so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook Page. Then create and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. CI#130 finishes at 7 pm (AEST) on Monday October 10th. You don’t have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black, and metallics. All the details of the challenge are here.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can’t wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
Here is a list of supplies used to create this card …. click on the image to see more details on the product, and simply add it to your cart to purchase. 🙂Product List