Magnolia Lane Suite … yes I know, I am using it AGAIN! One suite of products, so many different looks!
Hello and welcome to the October All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team blog hop!
We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who prepare 12 tutorials each month and collate them into one fabulous tutorial bundle. I am thrilled to be included in this very talented group of ladies. Here are the designers for August 2019 through January 2020.
Here is a little sneak peek of the tutorials for this month.
Another amazing bundle of projects this month … there is something here to suit everyone.
– Get an early start on your Holiday card making … there are some great card ideas here and seriously, check out Allison’s adorable snowman gift packaging.
– A Thanksgiving gift box from Erica that could be adapted to suit any occasion.
– Emma’s Christmas card and gift box combo is stunning. I am re-creating this one for sure.
– Great for all level of crafter, there are step by step instructions with loads of pics.
The Tutorial Bundles are based on currently available and upcoming supplies from Stampin’ Up! and have both metric and imperial (inches) measurements. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
Tutorial Bundle – October 2019
All currencies accepted. Paypal will do the conversion for you.
We are kicking off the release of the October Tutorial Bundle with a blog hop to showcase each of the designers. Be sure to visit everyone’s blog for a little taste of the quality and variety in this tutorial bundle.
Magnolia Lane Suite
The Magnolia Lane Suite of products includes the amazing Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder. It is just stunning and a stand out in this suite. I have created a card project suitable for a Casual to Avid crafter for my tutorial in the bundle this month. Here is a little sneak peek.
The card featured on my blog today is different to the tutorial bundle project (they are exclusive to the tutorial)… I have used products from the Magnolia Lane Suite for both projects but they are vastly different results.
That Large Magnolia Image …
is fabulous for so many colouring styles. Being so large, it is perfect for practising different colouring techniques and I am amazed at how many unique looks can be achieved. This time I have used my Classic Stampin’ Up! ink pads and an Aquapainter on Shimmery White cardstock for just a touch of watercolour.
I elected to keep the leaves a neutral shade, Gray Granite, keeping this card to an elegant, limited colour palette. The Stitched Rectangul background piece is die cut from the So Saffron coloured Vellum out of the Perennial Essence 12″ x 12″ Vellum Cardstock pack. I love how layering this yellow colour over the black card makes it look like caramel … yum!
Design Details …
- To give the black layer just a touch of texture, it has been embossed with the Layered Leaves 3D embossing folder.
- There is not the correct sizing in the Stitched Rectangle Dies for this vellum background, so I extended the die in the die cutting machine … to see how I did this, I created this card in a facebook live in my Stampin’ Up! Facebook Group … the link is below.
- The little detailed piece underneath the greeting is one of the border laser cut pieces from the Shimmer Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper. I inked it up with Memento Black Ink before adhering behind the greeting piece.
- For some added shimmer, I painted Frost White Shimmer Paint onto the white parts of the petals with my Aqua Painter.
- And lastly, a scattering of sequins from the Basic Adhesive Sequins pack … this neutral shade fits perfectly.
I did create this card from whoa to go in a facebook live in my Stampin’ Up! Group … this is a group specifically used to hoast my Whimsy Wednesday Weekly Creative Lives, so it is a great resource of past videos … we are up to #43 now. I will put the link below the blog hop listing.
Here is the list of all the designer’s blogs, check them all out for more great examples of the Tutorial Bundle Design Team’s work.
Whimsy Wednesday Weekly Creative Lives
Click on the image below to see the card created from start to finish on Facebook Live. Join the group to receive notifications of the lives each week.
If you are in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products used to create the projects here, please visit my online shop. And if you are shopping online, don’t forget to use the current month’s rewards code to receive a free tutorial bundle and handmade card from me at the end of the month.