Christmas Gleaming has been my favourite stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Holiday Catalogue.
Hello and welcome to the December All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team blog hop!
We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who prepare 12 tutorials each month and collate them into one fabulous tutorial bundle. I am thrilled to be included in this very talented group of ladies. Here are the designers for August 2019 through January 2020.
Here is a little sneak peek of the tutorials for this month.
Another amazing bundle of projects this month … there is something here to suit everyone.
– Quite a few Christmas card and packaging ideas. Sue’s Xmas Shaker card is amazing.
– A little sneak peek of some new upcoming products from the Mini Catalogue.
– Fabulous New Year gift packaging projects.
– Great for all level of crafter, there are step by step instructions with loads of pics.
The Tutorial Bundles are based on currently available and upcoming supplies from Stampin’ Up! and have both metric and imperial (inches) measurements. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
Tutorial Bundle – December 2019
All currencies accepted. Paypal will do the conversion for you.
Here is a sneak peek of my tutorial project this month. I have used the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and punch bundle to create a Christmas Card suitable for the avid crafter.
We are kicking off the release of the December Tutorial Bundle with a blog hop to showcase each of the designers. Be sure to visit everyone’s blog for a little taste of the quality and variety in this tutorial bundle.
Christmas Gleaming Bundle
For my Blog Hop project today, I am again using the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Punch Bundle. Remember that the project shown here today is different to that in the Tutorial Bundle. The projects in the bundle are exclusive to the tutorial and you won’t see them anywhere else.
This bundle has been my featured Holiday Catalogue product … I have had so much fun creating all sorts of baubles for the festive season, in all colours and styles.
Shimmery Baubles …
Design Details …
- Use Vellum as a layer over the folded Very Vanilla card for a subtle “barely there” effect.
- The Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper layer hides the adhesive holding the vellum onto the card front.
- That delicious glittery strip under the ribbon is Ice Stampin’ Glitter pressed into strips of Tear ‘n Tape on a vellum strip. I love how it is still quite translucent, letting the Designer Series Paper show through.
- The baubles are stamped with Memento Black ink onto Very Vanilla card and then coloured with Pool Party and Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Blends. They have been given a shimmery shine with a coating of Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- The baubles have been “rounded” slightly with the top of a Multipurpose Liquid Glue bottle and I have used a Stampin’ Dimensional in the centre of the bauble and glue dots around the outside edges to adhere them to the Designer Series Paper. It gives the baubles that little extra dimension.
- The greeting is from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set … to keep the colour the same as the baubles, scribble Pool Party Stampin’ Blends onto Very Vanilla cardstock and stamp onto the coloured card.
An alternate colourway …
I recreated the first card on my VIP customer Facebook Live this week. And I asked my watchers to choose which colours and paper designs to use. And this was the result. The same card as the first … just changing up the Designer Series Paper and the colouring of the baubles.
Doesn’t it make such a different card?! And the glittery strips under the ribbon stand out a lot more.
The Designer Series Paper is still from the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper Pack, and the baubles are coloured with Night of Navy Dark and Light and Balmy Blue Dark Stampin’ Blends.
Here are the cards side by side. Which is your favourite??
Here is the list of all the designer’s blogs, check them all out for more great examples of the Tutorial Bundle Design Team’s work.
Christmas Gleaming Bundle is retiring ….
The Christmas Gleaming Bundle is only available in the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalogue until 2nd January 2020. So if you are wanting to get this amazing bundle at 10% discount on both, then don’t wait too long!! The good news is that these products will be back … in the September 2020 Holiday Catalogue! But they won’t be bundled at 10% discount.
The Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper and the Ice Stampin’ Glitter are also retiring on 2nd January 2020. The Ice Stampin’ Glitter is going away forever, but the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper will be back in the September 2020 Holiday Catalogue.
ALL STAR TUTORIAL BUNDLES (INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
These amazing bundles have 12 tutorials in each one. They are chock full of inspiration and techniques and include both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Demonstrators are welcome to purchase these tutorials for classes, however we ask that you don’t forward the PDF to anyone else, but refer them back to the participating demonstrators to purchase.
Click on the Graphic to get more detail on each bundle or to purchase.