Gorgeous Leaves Bundle is retiring on 3rd January. It is a wonderful set featuring leafy images and die cuts which will suit many occasions throughout the year.
I created this card using the Colour INKspirations Colour Challenge #112, but as per usual, I am running a little behind. This challenge finishes today and there are some gorgeous cards both in the Designer’s Album here and also as entries for the challenge. Such an amazingly talented group of artists in this group.
Last Chance to get Retiring Products …
The Gorgeous Leaves Stamp Set and Intricate Leaves Dies are on the retiring list at sale prices and buying them individually is a much lesser price that the bundled price. So if you want to get these ones before they retire, make sure you purchase the stamp set and die bundle individually to get the best deal. Click on the images below to go directly to the items in my online store.
Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Mint Macaron and Gray Granite …
This avid card uses lots of different elements from both the Gorgeous Leaves Stamp Set and the Intricate Leaves dies.
The background ….
- The background piece is created by using the largest of the Intricate Leaf detailed dies to create a stencil and apply ink over the die cut repeatedly with Gray Granite ink and a blending brush. I rotated the leaf stencil each time to create a random design, and ensured that some of the images are partly off the card. The ink goes beyond the outer edge of the leaf, which is fine as I have added some more Gray Granite ink into the white spaces once all the stamping is done.
- The smallest of the leaf images has been stamped in Mint Macaron, again randomly, in between the stencilled leafs. Stamp some of the images off the edge of the card.
- The smaller of the texture stamps is amazing to create ‘splatter’ without actually having to splatter. I stamped this one in Gray Granite, stamped off to create a lighter image and not overshadow the Mint Macaron leaves or the delicate stencilled leaves.
- To finish the background off, I used an ink blending brush to fill in some of the gaps between the stencilled leaves with Gray Granite ink.
The feature piece ….
- The leafy bouquet is created with a selection of the Intricate Die Cuts, which I die cut from white card and then sponged with Mint Macaron, Gray Granite, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight inks.
- I also stamped some of the leaves in Mint Macaron and Daffodil Delight ink and die cut with the co-ordinating dies.
- The sentiment is from Colour and Contour Stamp Set, stamped with Poppy Parade ink. I used one of the label dies from the Hippo and Friends Dies. There are some amazing label dies in this set.
- To finish off, I adhered all the leaves together in a bouquet and then adhered a double bow of Fine Art Floral ribbon over the top.
Click on the images below to see the products in my online shop! Note that discounted pricing won’t show until you view the item in the online shop.Product List
Join Stampin’ Up!® to get a 20% discount on your crafting purchases. CLICK HERE!
Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE!
If you would like to stay in touch via Facebook: CLICK HERE!
Follow me on Instagram: CLICK HERE!