He’s All That Bundle is one of the amazing bundles in the 202-2023 Stampin’ Up!® Annual Catalogue.We are focusing on the boys in our life for this Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop today, and so this bundle is perfect.
Welcome once again to Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop, travelling around the world through every time zone. You may be starting here or you may have come from the blog of the amazing Rochelle Laird-Smith.
Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop is the brainchild of Angie McKenzie, a wonderful friend and amazing paper artist. My name is Cheryll Miller, and I am so delighted to be a part of this varied and talented group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
He’s All That Bundle …
This is the bundle I am featuring in the hop this month. And here is the project I have created using the stamp set and die bundle, as well as the He’s The Man Designer Series Paper.
And here is the project I created. From the front it looks like a regular C6 sized card …
… and on the inside, it is a gift card holder. I created this one for my husband, Duncan. Not for anything special, just because he is pretty wonderful. I will pop a Bunnings (Aussie hardware store) inside for him.
Design Tips …
- The front of the card features many of the Designer Series Paper designs … I cut squares and inked the edges to lay down the left hand side. It’s a bit random … the pieces are small so it looks like my hubby is really good at cows!! Hahaha!
- The words are from the He’s All That Stamp Set, I white embossed them onto a piece of the darker Designer Series Paper and die cut them with the die that matches this sentiment perfectly from the All That Dies. Those dies have some wonderful label dies in all shapes and sizes. They will make a very versatile addition to your die collection.
- Because I had a little touch of Soft Succulent colouring in the Designer Series paper patterns, I figured I needed some of the same colour somewhere else on the card front. But where? Solution, I coloured the larger words with Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends. It dries on the non-porous embossed surface.
- For the gift card holder, I combined more Designer Series Paper pieces with elements from the die cut sheets, quick and easy. And those amazing detailed die cut elements at the top of the page … they are from the All That Dies.
- Then I needed somewhere to write my soppy “love you” message … right?? So I added another panel to the back of the card front, and took the opportunity to add a personalised soppy message. The “Love This Guy” sentiment is from the He’s All That stamp set. I stamped with Versamark and Early Espresso ink and clear embossed it for extra oomph. The letters are not Stampin’ Up! .. I don’t have the new Alphabest Bundle, but it would be PERFECT!! Have you seen it, stamp the letters and then punch them out. It’s amazing. I will pop a link and pic up at the bottom of this post.
Next up we are are going to take a trip all the way across to the west coast of Australia, to Melissa Gifford’s blog.
Here is the full list of blog hop participants this month …. I am so keen to see which stamp sets everyone has used to create their sketch challenge cards, and how different we can make one simple sketch look … take a little hop around the blogs and check them out. 🙂
Jan Clothier – NZ
Leonie Stuart – AU
Rochelle Laird-Smith – AU
Cheryll Miller – AU
Melissa Gifford – AU
Danielle Kassing – NL
Aurélie Fabre – FR
Mikaela Titheridge – UK
Angie McKenzie – US
Wendy Lee – US
Chris Smith – US
Tricia Butts – US
Elaine de Montmorency – CA
Teri West – US
Cheryl Hamilton – US