Honeybee Home Bundle and Blessings of Home Bundle are a part of the mega Heart & Home suite of products from the Stampin’ Up!® Jan to Jun 2022 Mini Catalogue. This amazing suite of products is featured in our All Star Tutorial Bundle for this month – 12 exclusive projects with videos.
Hello and welcome to the June 2022 All Star Tutorial Blog Hop.
This blog hop gives you an additional 12 project ideas for products in the Flowering Fields suite of products, featured in the All Star Tutorial Bundle for May 2022. The fabulously talented All Star Tutorial designers are showcasing an alternative project to show the versatility of the products.
The projects shown in our blog posts are different to the tutorial bundle projects (the tutorial projects are exclusive and you won’t see them posted anywhere else).
Honeybee Home Bundle …
For my blog post project today, I have used the Honeybee Home stamp set and the Honeybee Bloom dies… it’s a really simple card … a little bit of ink blending, a little bit of stamping, a little bit of subtle colouring and lots of little dots. The only dies I used were to cut out the bees.
- I did start with Very Vanilla cardstock for the ink blending/stamping, so I was already on the way to the creamy yellow tones and the Vanilla base makes the blending just a little more seamless.
- I love the contrast of the different shades of yellow/orange (Daffodil Delight/Mango Melody) with the black. The ink blending keeps the stark contrast from being too harsh. I also added a little bit of Smoky Slate to the edges of the central panel to give it more depth.
- I stamped the images with Memento Black ink so I could add a touch of colour with Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. Then I added some sparkle with Wink of Stella to the fluffy flowers only.
- Those little black dots? They are simply dotted in between the images with my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. So much fun, and makes such a difference! I reckon little dots added to any project is perfect when you feel there is something missing! TIP: Not adding any dots to the central panel gives the dots their own space on the card … if they were also on the middle panel, it would likely be too much. You have to know when to stop … not my strong point, but I think I achieved it here …. just!! 🙂
Here is a very close up view so you can also see the little bit of sparkle added to the “fluffy flowers” for want of a better description.
Below is a sneak peek of my tutorial project … it is very different to my blog post card and features the Blessings of Home Bundle …. And can I say, my tutorial project features one of my favourite techniques. And look … more little dots!
All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team
This is the All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team! I have been a part of this team for many years now and continue to be both humbled and inspired each time I see my name up there with this amazing group of ladies.
What is the All Star Video Tutorial Bundle?
Each month this group of 12 talented designers from all around the world create Exclusive Video Tutorials for you featuring a suite of Stampin’ Up! products. You will receive 12 EXCLUSIVE video tutorials … you will not see them online anywhere. The PDF part of the tutorial includes both metric and imperial (inches) measurements for each project, plus a full supplies list and a link to the video tutorial only those who purchase the tutorial can view. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
Here are the suites from the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalogue we will be featuring for this round of tutorials.
* January 2022 – Sweet Talk Suite (Pages 8-9 Mini Catalogue) *Available here*
* February 2022 – Artfully Composed Suite (Pages 32-33 Mini Catalogue) *Available here*
* March 2022 – Abstract Beauty Suite (Pages 48-49 Mini Catalogue) *Available here*
* April 2022 – New Horizons Suite (Pages 42-43 Mini Catalogue) *Available here*
* May 2022 – Flowering Fields Suite (Pages 14-15 Mini Catalogue) *Available here*
* June 2022 – Heart & Home Suite (Pages 58-59 Mini Catalogue)
Here is a sneak peek of all the exclusive tutorial projects for June.
You are going to love Wendy’s fun Colour Magic card, Kylie’s amazing fun fold card and Emma’s fresh, floral card … in fact you will love ALL the projects!
All the designers have created an additional project using the Heart & Home suite of products for this blog hop. Just a little teaser to show you the quality of the tutorial projects!! Check them out below.