Tasteful Textures is a great stamp set with fabulous encouraging greetings.
Welcome to my blog today. It has been a long while since I have participated in Kylie’s International Blog Highlights. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world participate each month, creating encouragement cards for the gallery.
There is more information on this monthly challenge on Kylie’s blog if you are a demonstrator and feel like this is something you would like to participate in. It is a great way to challenge yourself and have a little fun in a friendly environment. This is also where the gallery of projects is today.
Not that is the reason for entering the challenge, however you can vote to decide which entries go through to participate in a blog hop with Kylie later in the month. Voting will stay open for a week.
Tasteful Textures Stamp Set
This stamp set does come bundled with an amazing die set, the Tasteful Backgrounds Dies. Even though I haven’t used the dies today, I would recommend you get both at the same time bundled at 10% discount off both. Get more information on the bundle here.
This was a very simple card to create.
- I use some left over panels of card watercoloured using the Pigment Sprinkles. This piece has been coloured with Bermuda Bay and Gorgeous Grape. I cut a square panel out using the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- The floral type texture image has been white embossed onto the square card piece.
- I also stamped the same image with Coastal Cabana (stamped off) to the Whisper White folded card front, in the top left and bottom right corners.
- The greeting is stamped in Bermuda Bay.
- And I used Gorgeous Grape Glitter Enamel Dots in the centre of the flowers.
Voting for this Month
I am in spot 13 in the gallery. If you would pop on over to the gallery and vote for me, that would be fantastic. The other projects are fantastic, so please vote for your five favourite projects here.
Join Stampin’ Up!® to get a 20% discount on your crafting purchases. CLICK HERE!
Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE!
If you would like to stay in touch via Facebook: CLICK HERE!
Follow me on Instagram: CLICK HERE!
Product ListProduct List
Join me live on Wednesdays to create projects with Stampin’ Up! products. Click here to head on over to my Stampin’ Up! group, join the group and get reminders to join me live next Wednesday 6th November, 2018 for a morning crafting session (Tuesday evening in the US and Canada). The group is purely somewhere to host my lives, so you won’t be bombarded with lots of other information.