Hues of Happiness Suite is a beautiful floral themed suite of products from the Stampin’ Up!® Annual Catalogue. This suite is featured in our All Star Tutorial Bundle for this month – 12 exclusive projects with videos.
Hello and welcome to the December 2022 All Star Tutorial Blog Hop.
This blog hop gives you an additional 12 project ideas for products using the Hues of Happiness Suite. The fabulously talented All Star Tutorial designers are showcasing an alternative project to show the versatility of the products.
Hues of Happiness Suite …
The projects shown in our blog posts are different to the tutorial bundle projects (the tutorial projects are exclusive and you won’t see them posted anywhere else).
Happiness Abounds Bundle …
For my blog post project today, I have used the Happiness Abounds stamp set and the Blossoming Happiness Dies from the suite, along with a little help from the Forever Flourishing Dies. Not a flower in sight, which goes to show the versatility of this bundle.
Design Tips ….
- The background is created using the wonderful background die from the Blossoming Happiness dies, It cuts out little leaf and heart shapes, partial cutting some leaves so you can lift them up and create texture, and also cuts diagonal stitched lines. Whatever colour card you lay it over will show through and I chose Tahitian Tide for a bright punch of colour.
- I also splattered Tahitian Tide on the white layer using a Stampin’ Write Marker and “flicked” the brush end against the lid of the marker to create a fine splatter.
- The leaves are stamped with Old Olive, Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis and Tahitian tide inks onto Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper. I watercoloured the leaves using more of the same ink colour and taking the colouring way outside the lines so no white shows when they are die cut.
- Before die-cutting the leaves, I added some gold embossed splatter. I picked up this technique from the amazing Tami Hewlett (Stampin’ Up!® Artisan Design Team Member). Mix a little bit of liquid glue with water and splatter with an old paint brush. Then add Gold Embossing powder, shake off the excess, and heat until it melts. LOVE THIS!! (thank you Tami). When the melted powder was well cooled, I die cut all the leaves.
- The Blossoming Happiness dies do not include a detailed foliage die, so I pulled out the perennial favourite, Forever Flourishing dies and cut some detailed leaves from Layering Designs Vellum (one of the white designs)
- The Happiness Abounds stamp set has fabulous sentiments so I stamped one with Starry Sky ink and then used one of the edge dies in the Blossoming Happiness Dies along the bottom of the piece. I manually cut the diagonal edges.
- The White Frayed Ribbon has been cut to a suitable length and then the ends frayed. Just very gently pull the thread until your depth of “fray” is to your liking. I trimmed my frayed ends to match the diagonal ends on the sentiment and attached the ribbon to the back of the sentiment with Stampin’ Seal.
- Leaves were grouped on the card front (I used Glue Dots to attach) and then the sentiment was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A scattering of 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots in Orchid Oasis colour completes the card.
I used one of Tami Hewlett’s cards (Swimming in Stamps) for inspiration for this project. You can see it here, and while mine has ended up totally different, I took some of the elements from Tami’s project and incorporated them in my card (gold embossed splattering and vellum leaves, using White Frayed Ribbon behind sentiment).
I have created a video of the process used to create this card. Measurements and supplies for the card can be downloaded by clicking the button below. Any questions, give me a yell.
December Tutorial Bundle …
Below is a sneak peek of my tutorial project … it is totally different to the project above featuring the florals from this suite in deep pinks (and a purple version if you don’t like pink).
What is the All Star Video Tutorial Bundle?
Each month this group of 12 talented designers from all around the world create Exclusive Video Tutorials for you featuring a suite of Stampin’ Up! products. You will receive 12 EXCLUSIVE video tutorials … you will not see them online anywhere. The PDF part of the tutorial includes both metric and imperial (inches) measurements for each project, plus a full supplies list and a link to the video tutorial only those who purchase the tutorial can view. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
Here are the suites we will be featuring for this round of tutorials.
* July 2022 – Awash in Beauty Suite (Pages 66-67 Annual Catalogue) *Available here*
* August 2022 – He’s The Man Suite (Pages 78-79 Annual Catalogue) *Available here*
* September 2022 – Abigail Rose Suite (Pages 56-57 Annual Catalogue) *Available here*
* October 2022 – Rustic Harvest Suite (Pages 48-50 July-Dec 2022 Mini Catalogue) *Available here*
* November 2022 – Sun Prints Suite (Pages 90-91 Annual Catalogue) *Available here*
* December 2022 – Hues of Happiness Suite (Pages 108-109 Annual Catalogue) *Available here*
Here is a sneak peek of all the exclusive tutorial projects for December.
You are going to love all of these gorgeous projects, such a fabulous garden of ideas.
All the designers have created an additional project using the Hues of Happiness suite of products for this blog hop. Just a little teaser to show you the quality of the tutorial projects!! Check them out below.
Here is a list of products used to create this card, click on each image for more detail or to purchase.Product List
This is my monthly rewards code … use it when checking out to receive a gift of a 12 video tutorial bundle. Click on the image to add link to your shopping cart automatically.
Sale-A-Bration is on again … and will again run for months of January and February.
For every AU$90 purchase, you can choose one of the eligible free items in the Sale-A-Bration flyer, or if your order is larger, there are some items available for free with a AU$180 purchase.
So many lovely goodies to choose from this year. Check out the Sale-A-Bration Flyer here or if you don’t already have a demonstrator in Australia, contact me here to get a flyer and mini catalogue mailed out to you.
Shop Online Here!
ALL STAR TUTORIAL BUNDLES (INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
These amazing bundles have 12 tutorials in each one. They are chock full of inspiration and techniques and include both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Click on the Graphic to get more detail on each bundle or to purchase.