Plentiful Plants Stamp Set and Die Bundle is new in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue from Stampin’ Up!
Welcome to my blog. Today I am participating in Colour INKspiration challenge #103.
This great inspiration image is one that really appeals to me. I found it here.
Our guest designer this month is the amazing Karen Hadler.
It is very easy to enter the Colour INKspiration Challenge. You don’t need a blog, you can simply post your card image in the facebook group.
Our CI#103 challenge features four fabulous colours, Bumblebee, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen. The challenge parameters are to use all four of the challenge colours, and in addition you can use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Check out how you can join in the challenge at the end of this post or on the facebook page here.
Plentiful Plants Bundle
I love the Plentiful Plants stamp set and die bundle. I don’t really have much of a green thumb, so to be able to create a potted garden with inks and stamps appeals very much.
- My lattice background is created with Stampin’ Up! product, Paper Lattice. They come 10 in a pack and are laser cut from Kraft card. To lighten the lattice up, I have inked it up with my White Craft Ink pad. Just giving it one coat, the pigment ink fades back to a soft ivory shade. If I wanted to to be whiter, I would dry it off and then apply another coat of the White Craft ink. It is slow drying, so you either have to let it dry overnight or dry off with a heat tool.
- For the panel behind the lattice, I used Ink Blending Brushes to apply Soft Succulent ink and then Evening Evergreen ink around the edges. Leaving the centre part of the panel un-inked creates a highlight.
- For the potted plants, I have used a combination of stamping and die-cutting from the Plentiful Plants bundle in the challenge colours. It was fun to select pots for plants.
- I used White Bakers Twine (Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack) in a couple of places to add texture … wound around the top of the basket pot, and also plaited into hanger cord for the macrame pot hanger.
- And for a little bit of added interest, I used the Stitched Greenery die on the Pale Papaya card layer.
The cards the other design team members have created for this challenge are amazing, and you can check them out in the album on the facebook page here.
INKspired to join the challenge? It’s so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then create and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. CI#103 will run for almost TWO weeks and will end at 7 pm (AEST) on Monday 26th July.. You don’t have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can’t wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
Click on the image below to see the products used to create this card, and easily add any that you might need to your shopping cart.
This is my monthly rewards code … use it when checking out to receive a gift of a 12 video tutorial bundle. Click on the image to add link to your shopping cart automatically.
Sale-A-Bration is on again … and will again run for months of January and February.
For every AU$90 purchase, you can choose one of the eligible free items in the Sale-A-Bration flyer, or if your order is larger, there are some items available for free with a AU$180 purchase.
So many lovely goodies to choose from this year. Check out the Sale-A-Bration Flyer here or if you don’t already have a demonstrator in Australia, contact me here to get a flyer and mini catalogue mailed out to you.
Shop Online Here!
Join Stampin’ Up!® to get a 20% discount on your crafting purchases. CLICK HERE!
Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE!
If you would like to stay in touch via Facebook: CLICK HERE!
Follow me on Instagram: CLICK HERE!