The Art Gallery bundle is a part of the Fine Art Floral suite of products featured in the Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalogue from Stampin’ Up!®
Hello and welcome to the January 2021 All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team blog hop!
It’s a brand new round of the All Star Tutorial Bundle, and the line up of designers has stayed pretty much the same for this next six months. Each month this group of 12 talented designers from all around the world create Exclusive Video Tutorials for you featuring a suite of Stampin’ Up! products. This month it is the Fine Art Floral Suite, from the brand new Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalogue, which features sketchy floral images, touches of gold, and textural painted designs in the Designer Series Paper.
You will receive 12 EXCLUSIVE video tutorials … you will not see them online anywhere. Each tutorial includes both metric and imperial (inches) measurements. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
Here is a sneak peek of the January 2021 tutorial bundle projects. If you shop with me in January, you will receive the bundle for free. Or click on the image below to purchase.
Tutorial Bundle – January 2021
All currencies accepted. Paypal will do the conversion for you.
Subscribe for six months and save …
For a limited time, you can subscribe for all six months and pay for five (payment will be automatically deducted for Jan through May and you will receive June’s tutorial for free).
Here are the products being featured over this six month selection.
January 2021 – Fine Art Floral Suite (Pages 32-34 Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalogue)
February 2021 – Love You Always Suite (Pages 10-13 Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalogue)
March 2021 – Hydrangea Hill Suite (Pages 18-20 Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalogue)
April 2021 – Flowering Cactus Product Medley (Pages 8-9 Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalogue)
May 2021 – Ice Cream Corner Suite (Pages 48-49 Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalogue)
June 2021 – Sand and Sea Suite (Pages 40-42 Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalogue)
Here is a sneak peek of my project in the tutorial bundle for January which features the Art Gallery Stamp Set and the fabulous Gilded Leafing.
Art Gallery Bundle
And here are my projects for the blog hop this month … as you can see, they are different to my project in the tutorial bundle.
The card on the left is a direct C.A.S.E. from one of the cards in the Mini Catalogue (copy and selectively edit) … the landscape card is a variation on that. Both of these cards were created during one of my online team meetings recently. It was a fun exercise called a “secret step by step card”. No one sees the card beforehand, they just create following non-specific instructions I give verbally, one step at a time. i.e. “choose a designer series paper and cut a panel xxx”, then “stamp a single flower with stem and die cut or fussy cut”. So all the colour and design choices are made on the go, with no pre-conceived ideas (although I do give a list of stamp sets that will work well ahead of time).
Here are some close up images of the cards.
Painted Texture Embossing Folder on Foil Card
Design Tips …
- Add some texture directly to the folded card front by stamping the sketchy floral images to one corner using the same ink colour as the card – here I have used Bumblebee.
- Utilise the gorgeous designer series papers provided by Stampin’ Up!® to create a quick and stunning background feature – here I have used the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper.
- That gorgeous Copper Foil Sheet used for the matting layer has been embossed with the Painted Texture embossing folder … a subtle but stunning touch of texture.
- The centre part of my flower was stamped with Basic Gray, and it just didn’t have enough oomph, so I stamped over it with Versamark ink and clear embossed it which really made it pop.
- The Fine Art Ribbon frays really easily, so make a feature of it in a piece tucked under the sentiment.
Use Golden Garden Designer Acetate as a layer
This card uses products from the same suite, with slightly different elements, colours and orientation to create a card that is the same, yet very different.
Design Tips …
- Again, I have added some texture directly to the folded card front by stamping the sketchy floral images to one corner using the same ink colour as the card – here I have used Bermuda Bay.
- And I love the textured painterly vibe going on with the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper … perfect for a quick and no fuss background feature.
- My matting layer this time is the wonderful Golden Garden Designer Series Acetate, which cut wonderfully with the Stitched Rectangle dies (don’t forget to peel the backing off the reverse side of the acetate before you attach it to the card front).
So what do you think? I am really happy with both my cards. And I have taken a little peek through all the other tutorials this month and I love them all … I think anything you made with this suite of products will be amazing!!
Here is the list of all the designer’s blogs, check them all out for more great examples of projects using the Fine Art Floral Suite of Products.
Art Gallery Bundle
ALL STAR TUTORIAL BUNDLES (INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
These amazing bundles have 12 tutorials in each one. They are chock full of inspiration and techniques and include both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Click on the Graphic to get more detail on each bundle or to purchase.