Christmas Time is Here! Well not quite, but the Christmastime is Here suite of products is available as of today, while supplies last.
Hello and welcome to the November All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team blog hop!
We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who prepare 12 tutorials each month and collate them into one fabulous tutorial bundle. I am thrilled to be included in this very talented group of ladies. Here are the designers for August 2019 through January 2020.
Here is a little sneak peek of the tutorials for this month.
Another amazing bundle of projects this month … there is something here to suit everyone.
– Quite a few Christmas card and gift giving ideas.
– A little taste of the fabulous Christmastime is Here suite of products.
– Kylie is showing us how to use Pigment Sprinkles.
– Great for all level of crafter, there are step by step instructions with loads of pics.
The Tutorial Bundles are based on currently available and upcoming supplies from Stampin’ Up! and have both metric and imperial (inches) measurements. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
Tutorial Bundle – November 2019
All currencies accepted. Paypal will do the conversion for you.
Here is a sneak peek of my tutorial project this month. I have used the Christmastime is Here suite to create a quick and easy Christmas Card.
We are kicking off the release of the November Tutorial Bundle with a blog hop to showcase each of the designers. Be sure to visit everyone’s blog for a little taste of the quality and variety in this tutorial bundle.
Christmas Rose meets Christmas Gleaming
For my Blog Hop project today, I am again using the Christmastime is Here suite, combined with the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Punch bundle. Remember that the project shown here today is different to that in the Tutorial Bundle. The projects in the bundle are exclusive to the tutorial and you won’t see them anywhere else.
And this is definitely NOT your quick and easy Christmas Card … at the opposite end of the spectrum, this one is for an Avid Crafter, with lots of easy steps, but yes … lots of steps.
Where is the flower?
The floral elements in the Christmas Rose Stamp Set and the Christmastime is Here Designer Series Paper are very beautiful and very distinctive. I have been exploring using this suite without the floral pieces. My tutorial does not include the large floral, and neither does my blog hop card today.
My project today features these beautiful baubles from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set. They are coloured with Stampin’ Blends and given a touch of “shimmer” with a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
The greenery in the background IS the large floral image from The Christmas Rose stamp set, however I cut away the flowers and just used the leafy parts. I cut the leaves and pine cones up into four or five pieces and arranged them around the smaller label die cut from the Roses Dies.
Design Details …
- The label piece hides all the cut edges of the leafy bits and provides a place to adhere the baubles.
- The Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper has gold foil elements throughout. For this card I have used the Cherry Cobbler paper with the Gold Foil Diamond pattern, set off by the fine white border over the Early Espresso Wider layer.
- The baubles have been “rounded” slightly with the top of a Multipurpose Liquid Glue bottle and I have used a Stampin’ Dimensional in the centre of the bauble and glue dots around the outside edges to adhere them to the label piece. It gives the baubles that little extra dimension.
- I have stamped and fussy cut the little bauble tops using Gold Foil Card … fiddly, but makes such a difference.
- The “threads” hanging the baubles are from the Sahara Sand and Night of Navy Baker’s Twine. I unravelled the threads and just used the Sahara Sand bits.
- The greeting is from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set … it has been gold embossed on White Card and hand trimmed.
If you would like to see the large floral image in use, I did create with this in Purple tones in a facebook live in my Stampin’ Up! Group … this is a group specifically used to hoast my Whimsy Wednesday Weekly Creative Lives, so it is a great resource of past videos … we are up to #45 now. I will put the link below the blog hop listing.
Here is the list of all the designer’s blogs, check them all out for more great examples of the Tutorial Bundle Design Team’s work.
Christmastime is Here
The Christmastime is Here Suite of products is available from 1st November 2019 until supplies last, so get in quick if you are already in love with these products. Download the flyer here to check out the whole suite of products!
The Christmas Gleaming Bundle is available in the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalogue and will continue to be available through towards the end of December.
Whimsy Wednesday Weekly Creative Lives
Click on the image below to see the cards created in alternate colourway using the Christmas Rose Stamp Set and Rose Dies in a Facebook Live. Join the group to receive notifications of the lives each week.
If you are in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products used to create the projects here, please visit my online shop. And if you are shopping online, don’t forget to use the current month’s rewards code to receive a free tutorial bundle and handmade card from me at the end of the month.