Hand-Penned Petals Bundle is a part of the Hand-Penned Suite in the Stampin’ Up!® 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue.
Hello and welcome to the August 2021 All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team blog hop!
Each month this group of 12 talented designers from all around the world create Exclusive Video Tutorials for you featuring a suite of Stampin’ Up! products. This month it is the Hand-Penned Suite of products featuring a Stamp Set and Die bundle, pretty pastel Designer Series Paper, and Genial Gems.
You will receive 12 EXCLUSIVE video tutorials … you will not see them online anywhere. Each tutorial includes both metric and imperial (inches) measurements. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
How do you get a hold of this tutorial?
- LAST CHANCE, subscribe to the full six months round of tutorials and receive one month for free. Click here or on the Paypal subscribe button below to subscribe. Pay AU$22 per month for five months and December tutorial will be free. I will send you July and August tutorials immediately, and then the remaining 4 months tutorials at the beginning of each month.
- If you would prefer to pay for all five tutorials up front, please email me and I will send you an invoice for AU$110 (5 months at AU$22.00). The sixth tutorial (December) will be free.
- Purchase the July or August tutorials only, use the links below.
- Place an order during August and receive the tutorial for free. Shop here.
- My Inks and Team Members get the tutorial for free every month. More info on joining here.
Click on the subscribe button to get all six months tutorials and get the sixth month for free.
Or click on the image below to purchase the August tutorial only. Here is a sneak peek of the August 2021 tutorial bundle projects.
Tutorial Bundle – August 2021
All currencies accepted. Paypal will do the conversion for you.
Here are the products being featured over this six month selection.
July 2021 – Expressions in Ink Suite (Pages 96-97 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
August 2021 – Hand-Penned Suite (Pages 104-105 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
September 2021 – You’re A Peach Suite (Pages 60-61 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
October 2021 – Blackberry Beauty Suite (Pages 44-45 Aug-Dec 2021 Mini Catalogue)
November 2021 – Sweet Symmetry Suite (Pages 112-113 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
December 2021 – Bloom Where You’re Planted Suite (Pages 80-81 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
Here is a sneak peek of my project in the tutorial bundle for August which features the Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set and Dies.
Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set and Dies …
My tutorial bundle project features uses the floral stamps and dies, along with Designer Series Paper. It also features the co-ordinating free Sale-A-Brations Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper, which you can get for free with an AU$90 purchase during August and September.
My blog hop projects for today feature the line art floral images, coloured with the background stamps.
The cards are the same design, just featuring the two different floral arrangements in the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set. Which is your favourite?
Design Tips …
- The floral image is stamped with Black Memento ink, and then coloured with the co-ordinating “fill in” stamps, using Fresh Freesia and Rich Razzleberry inks. I sponged the Rich Razzleberry colour over the Fresh Freesia with a Sponge Dauber before stamping. You could also do this on the Stamparatus. The co-ordinating die cuts out the entire floral bouquet.
- For my background, I used Ink Blending Brushes to add Pale Papaya to the centre of the panel, and Mint Macaron around the edges. The die cut floral piece will sit over the Pale Papaya highlight.
- That lovely lacy image along the bottom of the blended panel is from the Tasteful Touches stamp set, I have repeat stamped it across the panel with Mint Macaron ink.
- The sentiment is stamped directly onto the blended panel using Black Memento Ink.
- One of my favourite dies in the Penned Flowers Dies is the long stitched scallop. I couldn’t resist adding a Mint Macaron scallop peeking out from along the bottom of the blended panel.
- I wrapped some Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon, tied around the panel over the lace and tied in a bow.
- I chose the Pale Papaya with white dots pattern from the Hand-Penned 12″ x 12″ specialty paper, and layered it up behind the blended panel.
As you can see, the fill in stamps don’t fit the outline image exactly, and have lots of texture and white highlights. This gives a truly “sketchy” look to the images, which I love … but if you are not a fan, then you could colour the images with Stampin’ Blends.
For the second card, I used Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape on the flowers, with Garden Green ink used for the leaves. The blended background is Pale Papaya and Garden Green (I kept the Garden Green very light).
The ribbon is Gorgeous Grape 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon. It matches my card perfectly.
More Hand-Penned Suite project ideas …
Here is the list of all the designer’s blogs, check them all out for more great examples of projects using the Hand-Penned Suite and the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set and die bundle.
Hand-Penned Petals Bundle
Here is another project featuring the Hand-Penned Bundle.
Supplies used for the Fresh Freesia cardProduct List
Supplies used for the Gorgeous Grape card
Join Stampin’ Up!® to get a 20% discount on your crafting purchases. CLICK HERE!
Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE!
If you would like to stay in touch via Facebook: CLICK HERE!
Follow me on Instagram: CLICK HERE!