Blossoms in Bloom Stamp Set and Die Bundle is carrying over into the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue from Stampin’ Up! So you will be able to get this great bundle at a 10% discount for another 12 months.
Welcome to my blog. This month we are celebrating Colour INKspiration’s 100th colour challenge.
Woo hoo!! And what a bright combination to celebrate with.
Colour INKspiration was founded by the amazing Bronwyn Eastley in 2017. She put together a crew of 25 and the first challenge CI#01 kicked off on January 11, 2017.
There are still 8 original members on the Colour INKspiration Crew, and four and a bit years later, the challenge still has a strong following.
It is very easy to enter, you don’t need a blog, you can simply post your card image in the facebook group.
Our CI#100 challenge is just three colours, a bright and happy combination. And what a wonderful inspiration pic, chosen by Bronwyn.
Check out how you can join in the challenge at the end of this post or on the facebook page here.
Blossoms in Bloom Bundle
My card project this month is very different to the ordered rows of the inspiration pic. I have created a chaotic, colourful background on white cardstock using the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set and the three challenge colours, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay and Magenta Madness.
- Once my background was stamped, I added some extra Magenta Madness ink with an Ink Blending Brush, especially to the centres of the flowers.
- I placed the stamped piece into the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder and ran through my Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine … it gives the look and feel of water colour paper.
- Cutting the piece into three panels of the same size means I can arrange them onto a layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock, strategically placing them so the Bermuda Bay leaves are balanced.
- The ribbon is White Crinkled Seam Binding, coloured up with Magenta Madness Stampin’ Blends.
- The sentiment is white embossed on white card, die cut with the Messages Die, and then coloured up with Bermuda Bay ink and an Ink Blending Brush.
The cards the other design team members have created for this challenge are amazing, and you can check them out in the album on the facebook page here.
INKspired to join the challenge? It’s so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then create and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. The challenge runs until Monday evening 7pm on 7th June 2021. You don’t have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can’t wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
Join Stampin’ Up!® to get a 20% discount on your crafting purchases. CLICK HERE!
Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE!
If you would like to stay in touch via Facebook: CLICK HERE!
Follow me on Instagram: CLICK HERE!