The Hand-Drawn Blooms bundle is a part of the Artistry Blooms suite of products featured in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue from Stampin’ Up!
Hello and welcome to the December All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team blog hop!
Each month this group of 12 talented designers from all around the world create Exclusive Video Tutorials for you featuring a suite of Stampin’ Up! products. This month it is the Artistry Blooms Suite, which features bright, happy colours, delicate hand-drawn images and a large bouquet die.
You will receive 12 EXCLUSIVE video tutorials … you will not see them online anywhere. Each tutorial includes both metric and imperial (inches) measurements. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
Here is a sneak peek of the December 2020 tutorial bundle projects. If you shop with me in December, you will receive the bundle for free. Or click on the image below to purchase.
Tutorial Bundle – December 2020
All currencies accepted. Paypal will do the conversion for you.
We are all so excited to be bringing you the tutorials in this new Video format. Here are the products being featured over this six month selection.
July 2020 – Peony Garden Suite (Pages 82-84 Annual Catalogue) **You can still purchase – click here**
August 2020 – In Good Taste Suite (Pages 122-124 Annual Catalogue) ** You can still purchase – click here**
September 2020 – Playing with Patterns Suite (Pages 100-102 Annual Catalogue) ** You can still purchase – Click here**
October 2020 – Flowers for Every Season Suite (Pages 10-13 Annual Catalogue) ** You can still purchase – Click here**
November 2020 – Forever Greenery Suite (Pages 108-110 Annual Catalogue) ** You can still purchase – Click here**
December 2020 – Artistry Blooms Suite (Pages 130-132 Annual Catalogue)
Here is a sneak peek of my project in the tutorial bundle for December.
Hand-Drawn Blooms Bundle
And here is my project for the blog hop this month … as you can see, this is different to my project in the tutorial bundle.
I have used a different colour combination for my hop card … Pear Pizzazz, Coastal Cabana and Rich Razzleberry … just as bright and happy as my tutorial card, and again utilising the amazing Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper.
Design Tips …
- Add some texture directly to the folded card front using an embossing folder … in this case the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder, but any embossing folder would work.
- That beautiful Hand Drawn Bouquet image has been heat embossed with White Embossing Powder onto the Coastal Cabana cardstock panel. For such a delicate fine image, this one embosses really well.
- I couldn’t find a matching ribbon on my ribbon rack, so I took some of the Purple Posy Ribbon from the Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack and I hand dyed it with some Rich Razzleberry Ink Refill mixed with Rubbing Alcohol. That was an interesting process, but the end result was very pink stained fingers and a beautiful matching ribbon.
- To add a little bit of a feature in addition to the ribbon, I hand cut some elements out of the full bouquet die cut, cutting it once with Rich Razzleberry and then again with Pear Pizzazz. That way I could select the floral and leaf images I wanted and snip them out of the larger die cut. I have kept the left over die pieces for another project.
- The Artistry Blooms Adhesive Sequins would be perfect for this card, but I was out of my preferred smaller sequins. So I coloured up some of my Elegant Faceted Gems with the Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blend and used those instead.
So what do you think? I am really happy with both my cards. And I have taken a little peek through all the other tutorials this month and I love them all … I think anything you made with this suite of products will be amazing!!
Here is the list of all the designer’s blogs, check them all out for more great examples of projects using the Artistry Blooms Suite of Products.
Hand-Drawn Blooms Bundle
ALL STAR TUTORIAL BUNDLES (INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
These amazing bundles have 12 tutorials in each one. They are chock full of inspiration and techniques and include both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Demonstrators are welcome to purchase these tutorials for classes, however we ask that you don’t forward the PDF to anyone else, but refer them back to the participating demonstrators to purchase.
Click on the Graphic to get more detail on each bundle or to purchase.
If you are in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products used to create the projects featured in my blog, please visit my online shop. And if you are shopping online, don’t forget to use the current month’s rewards/host code to receive a free tutorial bundle and handmade card from me at the end of the month.