The Forever Fern bundle is a part of the Forever Greenery suite of products featured in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue from Stampin’ Up!
Hello and welcome to the November All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team blog hop!
Each month this group of 12 talented designers from all around the world create Exclusive Video Tutorials for you featuring a suite of Stampin’ Up! products. This month it is the Forever Greenery Suite, which features wonderful green foliage and touches of gold.
You will receive 12 EXCLUSIVE video tutorials … you will not see them online anywhere. Each tutorial includes both metric and imperial (inches) measurements. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
Here is a sneak peek of the November 2020 tutorial bundle projects. If you shop with me in November, you will receive the bundle for free. Or click on the image below to purchase.
Tutorial Bundle – November 2020
All currencies accepted. Paypal will do the conversion for you.
We are all so excited to be bringing you the tutorials in this new Video format. Here are the products being featured over this six month selection.
July 2020 – Peony Garden Suite (Pages 82-84 Annual Catalogue) **You can still purchase – click here**
August 2020 – In Good Taste Suite (Pages 122-124 Annual Catalogue) ** You can still purchase – click here**
September 2020 – Playing with Patterns Suite (Pages 100-102 Annual Catalogue) ** You can still purchase – Click here**
October 2020 – Flowers for Every Season Suite (Pages 10-13 Annual Catalogue) ** You can still purchase – Click here*
November 2020 – Forever Greenery Suite (Pages 108-110 Annual Catalogue)
December 2020 – Artistry Blooms Suite (Pages 130-132 Annual Catalogue)
Here is a sneak peek of my project in the tutorial bundle for November.
Forever Greenery Bundle
And here is my project for the blog hop this month … as you can see, this is totally different to my project in the tutorial bundle.
I have used blues and pinks, with a touch of purple for the foliage. … along with a little bit of gold, which comes from the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper. This stuff is GORGEOUS! So many lovely things in this suite of products.
Here are a few close ups showing the different colours in the foliage. I used Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose and Highland Heather ink combination.
Design Tips …
- I stamped some foliage on the background layer in a lighter blue shade (Soft Seaspray) which adds depth but doesn’t distract from the main feature.
- The multicoloured leaves are achieved by using the Stamparatus to stamp the images in one base colour, and then adding second and third colours directly to the stamp with a sponge dauber before stamping again.
- Some of the leaves are adhered flat to the background layer and some are adhered to a panel die cut from the Sweetly Stitched die set, which has been popped up with dimensionals.
- The Sweetly Stitched panel has been embossed with one of the Forever Greenery embossing folders for a little extra touch of texture.
- The sentiments have been heat embossed with White Embossing Powder and then punched with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch (best punch ever).
So what do you think? I like this card, but I really LOVE the card I created for the tutorial bundle. And all of the tutorials are really spectacular this month … maybe it is just because I love this bundle, but I want to create them all!
Here is the list of all the designer’s blogs, check them all out for more great examples of projects using the Forever Greenery Suite of Products.
Forever Fern Bundle
ALL STAR TUTORIAL BUNDLES (INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
These amazing bundles have 12 tutorials in each one. They are chock full of inspiration and techniques and include both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Click on the Graphic to get more detail on each bundle or to purchase.