Artistically Inked Bundle is a part of the Expressions in Ink Suite in the Stampin’ Up!® 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. And it is a beauty!!!
Hello and welcome to the July 2021 All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team blog hop!
Each month this group of 12 talented designers from all around the world create Exclusive Video Tutorials for you featuring a suite of Stampin’ Up! products. This month it is the Expressions in Ink Suite of products featuring a Stamp Set and Die bundle, an gold and sparkly Ephemera Set, and the most amazing Specialty Designer Series Paper.
You will receive 12 EXCLUSIVE video tutorials … you will not see them online anywhere. Each tutorial includes both metric and imperial (inches) measurements. So no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
How do you get a hold of this tutorial?
- In July only, subscribe to the full six months round of tutorials and receive one month for free. Click here or on the Paypal subscribe button below to subscribe. Pay AU$22 per month for five months and December tutorial will be free.
- If you would prefer to pay for all five tutorials up front, please email me and I will send you an invoice for AU$110 (5 months at AU$22.00). The sixth tutorial (December) will be free.
- Purchase the July tutorial only, use the link below.
- Place an order during July and receive the tutorial for free. Shop here.
- My Inks and Team Members get the tutorial for free every month. More info on joining here.
Click on the subscribe button to get all six months tutorials and get the sixth month for free.
Or click on the image below to purchase the July tutorial only. Here is a sneak peek of the July 2021 tutorial bundle projects.
Tutorial Bundle – July 2021
All currencies accepted. Paypal will do the conversion for you.
Here are the products being featured over this six month selection.
July 2021 – Expressions in Ink Suite (Pages 96-97 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
August 2021 – Hand-Penned Suite (Pages 104-105 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
September 2021 – You’re A Peach Suite (Pages 60-61 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
October 2021 – Blackberry Beauty Suite (Pages 44-45 Aug-Dec 2021 Mini Catalogue)
November 2021 – Sweet Symmetry Suite (Pages 112-113 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
December 2021 – Bloom Where You’re Planted Suite (Pages 80-81 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue)
Here is a sneak peek of my project in the tutorial bundle for July which features the Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Dies.
Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Dies …
My tutorial bundle project features a blended inlaid die technique to create a soft, pretty floral bouquet. My blog hop project for today veers off in a totally different direction, utilising the floral stamps and co-ordinating dies.
This card was created following a colour challenge which is currently running in my VIP customer group.
This is an interesting colour combination. The blend of Polished Pink and Pool Party inks for the smaller rose-like flowers resulted in a whimsical flower, and of course … I like that touch of whimsy.
Design Tips …
- The feature florals are stamped using the Stamparatus, Stamp in one colour, then while the stamp and image are still in place, use a sponge dauber to add a different colour to the stamp and stamp again over the top to create the two tone look.
- The Pool Party and Orange in the flowers looked a little bit disjointed at first, a little like they had been added without much thought. Adding the smaller flowers in those colours scattered around the card cemented their presence.
- The frame is cut from nesting dies in the Hippo and Friends Die set.
- I have softened the gold striped Designer Series Paper (Expressions in Ink Specialty DSP) with a layer of vellum sandwiched between the frame and the striped paper.
- I have added more gold using laser cut leaves from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack .. this is a great little pack and also includes adhesive irridescent sequins, which I have scattered over the card.
- The gold twine is from the Simple Elegant Gold and Silver trim pack.
I created this card live in my Sense of Whimsy Facebook Group this week. You can view the recording of that facebook like here. Join the group to get notified of my weekly creative lives on facebook. There is a great resource of recorded facebook live creatives in the videos section of this group.
More Expressions in Ink suite project ideas …
Here is the list of all the designer’s blogs, check them all out for more great examples of projects using the Expressions in Ink Suite and the Artistically Inked stamp set and die bundle.
Artistically Inked Bundle
This is my monthly rewards code … use it when checking out to receive a gift of a 12 video tutorial bundle. Click on the image to add link to your shopping cart automatically.
Sale-A-Bration is on again … and will again run for months of January and February.
For every AU$90 purchase, you can choose one of the eligible free items in the Sale-A-Bration flyer, or if your order is larger, there are some items available for free with a AU$180 purchase.
So many lovely goodies to choose from this year. Check out the Sale-A-Bration Flyer here or if you don’t already have a demonstrator in Australia, contact me here to get a flyer and mini catalogue mailed out to you.
Shop Online Here!
Join Stampin’ Up!® to get a 20% discount on your crafting purchases. CLICK HERE!
Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE!
If you would like to stay in touch via Facebook: CLICK HERE!
Follow me on Instagram: CLICK HERE!