Christmas Rose is a Well Done Rose.
Welcome to my blog … Today I am showing off a card I created before heading to Onstage in Sydney, using the Christmas Rose stamp set.
I am participating in the Global Design Project Challenge #215, a theme challenge. The theme is “Well Done” and I wanted to show that the Christmas Rose Stamp Set doesn’t have to be for Christmas … it will be a great set all year round.
Please excuse the photography ,,, Needs must while I am away in Sydney for a few days.
Well Done Rose …
To move right away from a Christmas theme, I have changed up the colours, with a Coastal Cabana card base and a Bermuda Bay layer.
- Stamp the large background rose image with Soft Seafoam ink (stamped off) using the Stamparatus. Sponge Coastal Cabana ink lightly onto the stamp with a sponge dauber and stamp over the first image. Sponge Bermuda Bay ink lightly onto the stamp with a sponge dauber and stamp again. This creates a little extra depth and shadow.
- Stamp the large rose outline image over the background image.
- Colour the leaves by stamping the outline stamps over the top with Bermuda Bay ink.
- Colour the berries by stamping the outline stamps over the top with Highland Heather ink.
- Adhere the rose image to the Coastal Cabana card front.
- Die cut the largest circle die from the Layering Circle Dies out of the Bermuda Bay card layer.
- Mask the You from “You Did It” greeting (Well Said stamp set) and ink up with Versamark. Remove mask and stamp onto Bermuda Bay card underneath the die cut circular window. Heat emboss the image with White Embossing Powder.
- Die cut the word “You” from Well Wishes dies out of HIghland Heather card and adhere to Bermuda Bay piece over the “Did It” words.
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay piece onto the folded card with dimensionals so the rose shows through the circular die cut window.
Christmas Rose Stamp Set
If you would like to watch me create this card from whoa to go, I did create it on a Facebook Live in my Stampin’ Up Group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/cheryllislive/permalink/2544375425783494/
or click on the Blue Mushroom image below! Don’t forget to join the group to get notifications of when I am going live. This group is purely for hosting my lives, so they are the only notifications you will get from it.
Pop on over to the Global Design Project page to see an amazing array of projects with a “Well Done” theme.
If you are in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products used to create the projects here, please visit my online shop. And if you are shopping online, don’t forget to use the current month’s rewards code to receive a free tutorial bundle and handmade card from me at the end of the month.
Join Stampin’ Up!® to get a 20% discount on your crafting purchases. CLICK HERE!
Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news: CLICK HERE!
If you would like to stay in touch via Facebook: CLICK HERE!
Follow me on Instagram: CLICK HERE!