Whimsy Wednesday

Whimsy Wednesday Creative Live

Hello stampy friends … just a quick post today to let you know that my first public creative project via Facebook Live is happening in Facebook Group “Cheryll’s Stampin’ Up! Group” on Wednesday evening, 30th May 2018.

Whimsy Wednesday

Everyone is welcome to join me, wherever you are in the world if the time frame suits.  If you can’t make it live, the recordings will be uploaded into the group so you can watch back later at your leisure. Let’s see if I can make it through without stuffing it up! 🙂  Click here or on the graphic above to go to the group.

If you would like to get notifications of when I am going live, then click on the Join Group button.

Here are times Worldwide for the live on Wednesday:-

Adelaide, Australia Wed, 30 May 2018 at 8:00 pm ACST
Mackay, Australia Wed, 30 May 2018 at 8:30 pm AEST
Brisbane, Australia Wed, 30 May 2018 at 8:30 pm AEST
Sydney, Australia Wed, 30 May 2018 at 8:30 pm AEST
Hobart, Australia Wed, 30 May 2018 at 8:30 pm AEST
New York, USA Wed, 30 May 2018 at 6:30 am EDT
Toronto, Canada Wed, 30 May 2018 at 6:30 am EDT
London, United Kingdom Wed, 30 May 2018 at 11:30 am BST

Looking forward to catching a few of you live.

Reminder

Only 3 more sleeps until the new catalogue goes live!
Have you got yours yet?

For my Australian customers, if you haven’t received your catalogue yet, please give me a yell. If you are in Australia, do not have your own demonstrator and would like a catalogue, email me at cheryll@senseofwhimsy.com.au and I will get one out to you.

Which also means ….

You only have a few more days to get any of the items on your wish list that may be retiring.

Check them out here.

Retiring List

And don’t forget the Rewards Code for the month.

May Rewards Code

Cheers
Cheryll

Meet Cheryll

Meet Cheryll
Click here and let me introduce myself.

Monthly Rewards Code

Shop Online with me
Use this code when ordering from me and receive a gift, handmade card and tutorial bundle as a thank you  for your support.

Free Online Course

Online Course

Rewards Code

Shop Online with me Use this code when ordering from me and receive a gift, handmade card and tutorial bundle as a thank you for your support.

Copyright and Disclaimer

All images are copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990-2017 (unless otherwise stated). All content is the sole responsibility of Cheryll Miller as an independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this web site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!®. All cards and other items on this web site are for your personal use, inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you.

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

October Rewards Code

BBHJC3MR

Use this Rewards Code when shopping online with me between 1st and 30th October 2018 to receive a gift, a handmade card and a tutorial bundle from me as a thank you for your support.